Monday, February 20, 2012

its been a while...

Ok, Ok, I know its been a while since I last posted, but I have been a tad preoccupied. You see, I went to Sydney last week....for this not-so-well-known-in-Australia group called Celtic Thunder...so please forgive me (I'm also going to be posting my review here soon, but first things first...).
While is Sydney, I made sure to go and visit somewhere well known...I went and visited Zumbo! Twice to be exact...I went and visited The Lab in Rozelle and then his long skinny Pattiserie in Balmain.

The mural made famous by Adriano's DVD

The whole building this time

Menu inside The Lab

Shop in Darling Street, Balmain

Signage in Balmain
Of course, i bought some Zumbaron's to bring home to Perth! I got: 2x Milo, 2x Musk Stick, 2x Salted Caramel, 2x Raspberry Caramel, 2x 70% Chocolate, 1 Lychee and 1 Plum Pudding. They were yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment