Saturday, December 24, 2011

I do believe introductions are necessary...

Hi Everyone!

My name is Louise, I am twenty-four years old and live about an hours drive south of the city of Perth, Western Australia. Blah Blah Blah...

Okay... now that the boring part is out of the way, on to the reason why we are all here. I love baking. It's something I had done for many years, starting way back when, helping mum make cakes in the kitchen.

These days, I love to cook, but in particular, baking. Cakes, pies, tarts, cookies, muffins... the list goes on. I adore relaxing on the couch on a Saturday afternoon watching various cooking shows - they have so many ideas, tips and tricks!

I decided to start this blog as way to share the things I've made (helped along by the photos I take of my scrumptious creations) and also to spread around the tips I know. So please, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment